Harvard’s DRCLAS Brazil team supports a range of student programs (January, June-August, and term-time), all of which put a premium on immersion experiences. We seek to lower barriers to substantive engagement in Brazil through short-term January programs that have a 1:1 ratio of Harvard and local participants and by working with Brazilian universities to complement Harvard’s strong term-time Portuguese language offerings in Cambridge and Boston. Each program serves as a tool in building the trust, patience, relationships and commitment required to sustain longer-term international collaborations at all levels.
Harvard-DRCLAS Brazil Office Programs in Brazil
- Mentoring and Language Acquisition (MLAB)
- Public Health Collaborative Courses
- Summer Opportunities in Brazil
- Post-Graduation Fellowship in Brazil
- Harvard-Brazil Cities Research Grant Program
- Funding Sources Database
- Consulado-Geral do Brasil em Boston
- U.S. Department of State
- CDC Health Information for Travelers to Brazil
- Harvard Global Support Services
Students may find useful to learn more about networks of people connected to Harvard University DRCLAS Brazil Office.
If you are a Harvard student interested in summer, January, term-time or other student engagement opportunities in Brazil, please e-mail email@example.com or call at +55 (11) 3549-9590.
If you are a Brazilian student interested in applying to Harvard University, please visit the appropriate Admissions Office.